Behaviour code and Rules for club members
Catalyst Youth Centre
- Help create a supportive and positive environment that ensures everyone enjoys being a member at Catalyst Youth Centre.
- Have respect for members and staff/helpers.
- Be polite, fair, honest and think about others.
- Put all litter in bins provided.
- Look after all the equipment provided.
- Be able to have a voice in running the club.
- Listen to others and respect their views.
- Don’t shout or swear.
- Strictly no smoking, drinking or drugs allowed.
- Keep the club environment safe for all it’s members.
- Stay inside the premises during the evening (unless taking part in the club’s organised activities outside).
- Have fun and enjoy yourself.